MATHS AND SCIENCE SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
The programme aims to increase the number of Black African Learners to obtain exceptional results in Mathematics, Science, English, Computer /IT in the National Senior Certificate Examination.
The objective is to improve the core Maths, Science, English Language, Computer/IT and Accounting symbols of learners on the programme to a minimum D symbol so as to facilitate their entrance into tertiary educational institutions.
BANKSETA will partner with various registered NGO/NPO and fund the implementation of the programme.
Queries directed to email@example.com
Who Can Apply?
Any registered NGO/NPO that is currently implementing the current or similar programme in rural areas in various provinces can apply for funding.
- NGO/NPO Registration documents/certificate
- Valid Tax clearance certificate
- 3 References on company letterheads – These references should confirm previous relevant experience with the NGO/NPO.
- Supporting evidence of previous programmes successfully completed.
- All applications should be submitted to BANKSETA on the prescribed application form – Use the correct application form for learners and teacher training.
- MSSP Application Form 2019 Teachers
- MSSP Application Form 2019 Scholars
- Discretionary Grant Funding Window Guidelines 2019
- MATHS AND SCIENCE Support Project 2019 Funding Guidelines
Areas are to be given top priority:
- Eastern Cape (Butterworth; Cofimvaba; Dutywa; Fort Beaufort; King Williams Town; Lady Frere; Libode; Lusikisiki; Mbizana; Mt Fletcher; Mt Frere; Mthatha; Ngcobo; Qumbu; Sterkspruit).
- Limpopo (Vhembe; Greater Sekhukhune).
- KwaZulu-Natal (Umzinyathi; Uthukela; Zululand).
- Northern Cape (Frances Baard; John Taolo Gaetsewe; Namaqua; Pixley Ka Seme).