MATHS AND SCIENCE SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
Funding Window for the Maths and Science Support Project from 1st April 2019 until 31 May 2019 now open. This funding window is open to registered Non-Governmental Organisations / Non Profit Organisations Only.
Applications should be submitted to Elelwani Netshituni email@example.com on or before the closing date (31 May 2019) – Late applications received after the closing date will not be considered for funding.
The application forms should be submitted both in excel format and the signed copy in PDF format.
You are welcome to forward any queries or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme aims to increase the number of Black African Learners to obtain exceptional results in Mathematics, Science, English, Computer /IT in the National Senior Certificate Examination.
The objective is to improve the core Maths, Science, English Language, Computer/IT and Accounting symbols of learners on the programme to a minimum D symbol so as to facilitate their entrance into tertiary educational institutions.
BANKSETA will partner with various registered NGO/NPO and fund the implementation of the programme.
Who Can Apply?
Any registered NGO/NPO that is currently implementing the current or similar programme in rural areas in various provinces can apply for funding.
- NGO/NPO Registration documents/certificate
- Valid Tax clearance certificate
- 3 References on company letterheads – These references should confirm previous relevant experience with the NGO/NPO.
- Supporting evidence of previous programmes successfully completed.
- All applications should be submitted to BANKSETA on the prescribed application form – Use the correct application form for learners and teacher training.
- MSSP Application Form 2019 Teachers
- MSSP Application Form 2019 Scholars
- Discretionary Grant Funding Window Guidelines 2019
- MATHS AND SCIENCE Support Project 2019 Funding Guidelines
Areas are to be given top priority:
- Eastern Cape (Butterworth; Cofimvaba; Dutywa; Fort Beaufort; King Williams Town; Lady Frere; Libode; Lusikisiki; Mbizana; Mt Fletcher; Mt Frere; Mthatha; Ngcobo; Qumbu; Sterkspruit).
- Limpopo (Vhembe; Greater Sekhukhune).
- KwaZulu-Natal (Umzinyathi; Uthukela; Zululand).
- Northern Cape (Frances Baard; John Taolo Gaetsewe; Namaqua; Pixley Ka Seme).