MATHS AND SCIENCE SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
Funding Window for the Maths and Science Support Project.
The funding window is open to registered Non-Governmental Organizations, Non-Profit Organizations and tertiary institutions.
The programme aims to increase the number of Black African Learners to obtain exceptional results in Mathematics and Science in the National Senior Certificate Examination.
Application forms and guidelines:
- Annexure A: Click here for Funding window criteria guidelines – specify the eligibility and evaluation criteria for this project
- Annexure B: Click here for Bankseta Discretionary Funding window guidelines – specify guidelines and requirements to all applicants
- Annexure C: Click here for Maths and Science funding window instructions – specify the details of the project, evaluation criteria and the requirements when submitting the application.
- Annexure D: Click here for Application register-to be completed by applicant and returned in excel format
- Annexure E: Click here for Application form – this is the application form to be used when applying.
- Click here for DBE School Subject Report 2022 Final.
The objective of the programme is to improve the core subjects in Maths and Science of learners to a minimum D symbol to facilitate their entrance into tertiary institutions.
BANKSETA will partner with various registered NGO, NPO and Tertiary institutions to fund the implementation of the programme.
Opening of funding window: 3rd May 2022.
Applications should be submitted to MatamelaM@bankseta.org.za and ElelwaniN@bankseta.org.za on or before the closing date of Tuesday 21st June 2022 @12h00 midnight- Late applications received after the closing date will not be considered for funding.
All queries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Project Number||Description of the funding window||Briefing session date||Contact Details||Non-Compulsory Briefing Session|
|495.4710.736||To appoint Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)/ Non-Profit Organization (NPO)/Non-Profit Company (NPC) – (Training Provider) To Implement Additional Maths And Science Classes For The Grade 11 And/Or 12 Learners In Rural Schools |
of South Africa.
|Date: 26 May 2022|
Time: 10am to 12pm
|Contact: 066 471 8555|
|Non-Compulsory Briefing Session: Link below