The BANKSETA invites applications from stakeholders for the implementation of Internships for Unemployed Youth in line with the Funding Window Guidelines.
The following Stakeholders may apply:
- BANKSETA Employers: Levy payers; and registered with the BANKSETA for skills development levy purposes; and who have submitted a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) for the 2021 year by 30 April 2021
- Non-State Institutions, Non-Governmental Organisations or Non-profit organisations or Community Development Institutions
- Government Institutions Departments; Public Entities, District municipalities & their agencies
- Private Enterprises & Agencies, Private companies, other than BANKSETA employers with experience and capacity in training and placement of unemployed youth
The funding window opens from 14 December 2021 and will close on 4th February 2022 at 17h00.
The below attached documents must be used to prepare your application(s):
- Funding window Application Form (Please complete Part A to E)
- Internship Funding Window Guidelines
- Submission Register
NB: All applications must be submitted to: Internship2021@bankseta.org.za Only applications to this dedicated email will be considered.