The BANKSETA invites all registered and qualifying employers to apply for the PIVOTAL Funding Window for Unemployed Youth.
The PIVOTAL Grant Funding Window opens on 16 November 2021 and closes on 31 January 2022.
Kindly note that all applications should be submitted in electronic format (softcopy) via a secure platform preferred by the applicant.
The applicant should complete the submission register (attached) in excel format and email to email@example.com. For protection of information this register may be password protected by the employer.
When preparing for submission, please ensure:
- To submit and record each application for funding separately.
- Submission will consist of one document only: the application form duly completed
- Verify all documents to ensure its not duplicated or corrupt in any way.
- Ensure timeous submission of application and register to the email address as emails received past the due date and time will not be considered regardless of the time send by the applicant.
- Index the email as follows in the Subject Line: Bank Name, Learning Category and Number of learners
The closing date and time for all applications is 23:59 midnight on Monday 31 January 2022.
Please take note of the below documents (attached to this invitation) relevant to this funding window:
|Discretionary Grant Funding Window Guidelines 2022||This document provides guidelines for the application and approval of the BANKSETA Discretionary Grant Funding Window|
|Annexure A||This document outlines the specific funding window criteria for applications|
|Application Form_PIVOTAL Unemployed 2022||Submit complete and duly signed application forms|
|Complete the correct application form and select the correct category that you would like to apply for, on page 1|
|Funding Window Application Register||Capture all applications submitted in the template provided and email to BANKSETA|
Employers are urged to submit the necessary documents timeously and with the requisite information, for applications to be assessed without delay.
Application Criteria for Employers
Employers may apply only for programmes that start in the BANKSETA’s financial year.
Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs) are to submit the applications on behalf of employers or co-sign where the application is made by another employee.
The proposed intervention must address business needs and scarce skills identified for the sector.
Employers should show the link between the skills development initiative undertaken and the skills need indicated in the Sector Skills Plan (SSP).
Applicants are discouraged to edit templates. PIVOTAL related documents are to be submitted on BANKSETA templates and according to the correct submission process.
The application should not duplicate an existing BANKSETA project, except where the current project has been closed for participation (for example Letsema)
Training Service providers appointed by the Employer must have the required statutory accreditation and recognition for the specific programme delivery that the Employer has contracted the Training Service provider for. Proposed qualifications, or learnerships not registered will negatively impact the application.
Applications will only be considered as complete once completed in full, duly signed off in designated areas & inclusive of the following:
- Employer Quality Management Plan (QMP), incorporating the bursary policy where applicable
- Project/ Implementation Plan
- Proof of Training Provider accreditation
- Training provider quotation (specific to Bursary applications)
- Employment Commitment letter (specific to programmes for the unemployed) &/ Exit Strategy
The employment commitment letter must indicate the possible percentage of learners that may be employed upon completion of the programme.