The BANKSETA invites applications from stakeholders for the implementation of programmes that will support entrepreneurs, new businesses and the SME to reach a level of maturity to employ more resources, access existing markets and thereby create employment and crow the economy of the country with the Entrepreneurship Funding Window Grant opportunity.
This will include new start-ups as well as strengthening existing businesses.
The following Stakeholders may apply:
- Public TVET Colleges, Public Universities with active Incubation/Entrepreneurship hubs that supporting SME in their communities
- BANKSETA registered employers who actively contribute to the skills development levy
- NGO’s/CBO’s/NPO’s who are supporting entrepreneurial development in their communities
- National; Provincial and District agencies with a mandate for socio-economic /entrepreneurship/SME development
Applications should be submitted for one of the following subcategories namely:
- Food Security
- Green Economy and
- Enterprises Owned by Woman or People with disability from any sector
The funding window opens from 22 June 2022 and will close on 10th August 2022 at 17h00.
The below attached documents must be used to prepare your application(s):
NB: All applications must be submitted to: Entrepreneurshipapplication2022@bankseta.org.za Only applications to this dedicated email will be considered.