BANKSETA WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING (WIL) FUNDING WINDOW.
The BANKSETA invites all registered and qualifying employers to apply for the Discretionary Grant Funding Windows 2021/22.
The Discretionary Grant Funding Window opens on 08 April 2021 and closes on 17 May 2021.
Kindly note that all applications should be submitted in electronic format (softcopy) to:
Upon submission please ensure to:
- Email each application for funding separately. An email should therefore contain only one consolidated and complete application
- The consolidated and complete application must be contained within the email itself. Links shared to access applications that were uploaded to cloud or shared drives will not be considered as this does not allow the evaluation team to download or more importantly for an audit trail.
- Verify all documents to ensure its not duplicated, password protected/encrypted or corrupt in any way.
- Ensure timeous submission of all emails to the nominated email address as emails received past the due date and time will not be considered regardless of the time send by the applicant.
- Index the email as follows in the Subject Line: Name of Institution Learning Category and Number of Learners
The closing date and time for all Discretionary Grant Funding Window Applications is 23:59 midnight on Wednesday 17 May 2021
Please take note of the below documents (attached to this invitation) relevant to this funding window :
|Click here for Discretionary Grant Funding Window Guidelines 2021||This document provides guidelines for the application and approval of the BANKSETA Discretionary Grant Funding Window 2021.|
|Click here for Annexure A||This document outlines the specific funding window criteria for employed or unemployed programmes respectively.|
|Application Forms||Please ensure to
- Submit complete and duly signed application forms.
|Annexure B Higher Education Grant Funding Window for 2021/2022||The Electronic submission of learner agreements is required only for approved funding applications within one month after signing the MOA
All signatories are welcome to sign and initial learner agreements electronically.
Please do not submit any agreements until you have received funding approval. Further information in this regard will be sent for approved programs
Higher Learning Institutions are urged to submit the necessary documents timeously and with the requisite information, for applications to be assessed without delay.
We look forward to receiving your applications!