DISCRETIONARY GRANT FUNDING WINDOW
The BANKSETA invites all registered and qualifying employers to apply for the Discretionary Grant Funding Windows 2021/22.
The Discretionary Grant Funding Window opens on 30 March 2021 and closes on 12 May 2021.
Kindly note that all applications should be submitted in electronic format (softcopy) to:
PIVOTAL Grant Funding Window – Employed – applications@BANKSETAPIVOTAL.co.za
PIVOTAL Grant Funding Window – Unemployed – applications@BANKSETAPIVOTAL.co.za
Upon submission please ensure to:
- Email each application for funding separately. An email should therefore contain only one consolidated and complete application
- The consolidated and complete application must be contained within the email itself. Links shared to access applications that were uploaded to cloud or shared drives will not be considered as this does not allow the evaluation team to download or more importantly for an audit trail.
- Verify all documents to ensure its not duplicated, password protected/encrypted or corrupt in any way.
- Ensure timeous submission of all emails to the nominated email address as emails received past the due date and time will not be considered regardless of the time send by the applicant.
- Index the email as follows in the Subject Line: Bank Name, (18.1 or 18.2), Learning Category, Provider Name and Number of learners
The closing date and time for all Discretionary Grant Funding Window Applications is 23:59 midnight on Wednesday 12 May 2021 (EXCEPT FOR THE RESKILLING FUNDING WINDOW).
Please take note of the below documents (attached to this invitation) relevant to this funding window:
|Click here for Discretionary Grant Funding Window Guidelines 2021||This document provides guidelines for the application and approval of the BANKSETA Discretionary Grant Funding Window 2021.|
|Click here for Annexure A||This document outlines the specific funding window criteria for employed or unemployed programmes respectively|
|Click here for Application Forms||Please ensure to
- Submit complete and duly signed application forms
- Complete the correct application form (for employed or unemployed programmes), and select the correct category that you would like to
apply for, on page 1.
- We encourage you to make use of the acknowledgement-checklist on page 1 of the application form.
|Click here for Employer Quality Management Plan (QMP) Framework||The QMP outlines how the learning quality requirements for the programmes will be managed by the employer. Please adapt the framework according to the program(s) that will be applied for.
It is important to note that all of the items on the framework apply to unemployed programs.
|Click here for Learner agreement templates||The Electronic submission of learner agreements is required only for approved funding applications within one month after signing the MOA
All signatories are welcome to sign and initial learner agreements electronically.
Please do not submit any agreements until you have received funding approval. Further information in this regard will be sent for approved programs
We look forward to receiving your applications!
The BANKSETA Team