To be recognised as a centre of excellence and innovation for skills development in the broader banking and microfinance sector.
To support transformation and people development and through partnerships, to enable stakeholders to advance the national and
global position of the broader banking and microfinance sector.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Leverage skills levy funds for the strategic benefit of the banking and microfinance sector.
- Provide quality-assured, world-class skills training services at the lowest cost.
- Deploy leading-edge technology.
- Judiciously carry out the NSDS mandate.
- Maintain status as a preferred human resource development partner in banking and microfinance.
- Exceed Stakeholder expectations.